Montag, 24. Mai 2010

Whiteies with chocolate chips and peanuts


What a weekend! 3 days and no big plans! Time to bake!
I started the weekend with yummmmmmmmmmy Brownies ... well, they weren't actually brown so i better call them Whiteies! The recipe is as easy as it gets.
Just mix butter, sugar, eggs and flower together. Add whatever you like to make it crunchy, sweet and  and it's ready to bake. I chose chocolate chips and peanuts to give the Whiteis the special something.


The dough looked amazing. This was way to easy to turn out this good. Seriously american recipes ALWAYS have a catch. I always need a few shots before i get them right. But this here looks great! I can't wait till it's done.


40 Minutes plus a little cooling time later i knew it was too good to be true. The cake – yes, it is a cake, nothing like a Brownie ahhh Whitie – tastes good. Really good. I like it a lot. But it's not soft and well gooey. It's sweet and crunchy and chocolately. Time to find the "mistake".

I'm pretty sure it's the german baking powder. From all i know it's completely different to american. I have to get my hands on american baking powder. I can't wait to try this again ... J.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen